YOU are welcome at North Church!
“North United Methodist Church is an inclusive community. It is part of the Reconciling Ministries Network, which is an organization seeking the inclusion of people of all sexual orientations and gender identities in both policy and practices. We welcome all regardless of race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, domestic or marital status, physical or mental ability, economic status, political affiliation, faith history, education, and all other ways in which we are human.”
Any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn more about North Church:
- Who we are and what we believe:
- Sunday worship:
- Ministry to children and families:
- Ministry to youth:
- Mission and social justice:
- Music (vocal, brass, etc.):
- Green Team:
- Have your wedding at North Church:
You must be logged in to post a comment.