North Church is a place where faith, imagination and learning go hand in hand. We guide and encourage children to grow in their faith and desire to serve others as followers of Jesus. Through creative, age-appropriate, Bible-based experiences with friends and caring leaders, we provide children with the opportunity to grow, serve, pray, and have fun!
- Sunday School: 9:45-10:45 a.m. for toddlers to children in fifth grade.
- Alternative Worship: During the 11 a.m. service for children in kindergarten through second grade.
- ELEVATION: Second and fourth Sundays, 4 p.m., for children in third through fifth grade.
- Child Care: Sundays from 8:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m. for infants through 5-year-olds. All caregivers are CPR/first aid-certified, background checked, and experienced working with children.
- First Sunday of each month: Children in grades kindergarten through fifth grade assist with worship.
- Acolytes: Weekly during the 11 a.m. service, children in fourth through eighth grade.
- Monthly fellowship events and activities.
The children’s ministry offers a separate e-newsletter as its primary channel of communication.
For more information please email Amy Sell, our minister of discipleship and formation.
You must be logged in to post a comment.