Happenings for Nov. 17, 2019
Details can be found in the weekly general church e-newsletter, social media, bulletin boards and the Fall Book. The latter can be downloaded via “Event Booklet” under the “Events” tab on this website. You can subscribe to our weekly general church e-newsletter through the “Get Connected” section of the “Communications” tab. This week’s e-newsletter can be downloaded from there too, typically by 5 p.m. each Wednesday.
- Adoption Sunday. If your life has been impacted by adoption, please join us for a continental breakfast at 9:45 a.m. in the parlor.
- Cookie Project sales continue in west entry, through Dec. 1.
- United Methodist Women soup mix sales continue in west entry.
- North’s Wesleyan Identity: A Congregational Table Conversation, noon, Fellowship Hall.
Nov. 18: Yoga class, 10-11:15 a.m., beginner-advanced, $10.
Nov. 19: North’s Wesleyan Identity: A Congregational Table Conversation, 10 a.m., Fellowship Hall. Sign up via the connect card.
Nov. 20: Women of Lydia Circle meeting, 7 p.m., club room.
Nov. 21: Miriam Circle meeting, noon, parlor.
- Choose a gift tag off the bulletin board by the parlor or pick up a food basket to fill for Jubilee Christmas, through Dec. 8.
- ELEVATION (third through fifth grade), 4-6 p.m., room 203.
- Interfaith Thanksgiving Dinner to support the Umoja Partnership, 5 p.m., Fellowship Hall. Tickets available here.
- Taizé service, 5 p.m., chapel.
Nov. 27: Thanksgiving Eve Worship Service featuring the Indianapolis Children’s Choir, 7 p.m., sanctuary.
- East Tenth UMC Community Dinner starting at 5 p.m.
- Advent Festival, 5:30-7:30 p.m., Fellowship Hall.
- Last day to register for Parents’ Night Out on Dec. 7.
Dec. 1-24: “Journey to Bethlehem” devotional.
- Cookie Project Baking Day, 3495 W. 126th St., Carmel.
- Parents’ Night Out, 4-8 p.m., education wing.