Each year our youth, parents and volunteers gather together on an early December morning to bake dozens and dozens and dozens of cookies. Not only is this a big fundraiser for North’s Youth Ministry, it’s also a fun event for fellowship and holiday cheer! Here are a few things you should know about buying our delicious chocolate chip cookies:
- stock your holiday gatherings with delicious chocolate chip cookies
- ready made gifts for co-workers, neighbors and friends
- sponsor a few boxes to help the Special Friends Party, Bread n Bowl, or send one to a college student for Finals Week
- it’s only $15 for a box of 20 homemade chocolate chip cookies
- the boxes are packaged in a way that makes the cookies very easy to freeze and save for another time
The sale of these cookies will once again benefit our youth. In June our middle school boys, being led by great men of this congregation, experienced God’s love through nature, service and friendship. Because of the cookie sales we can make this trip very affordable so that every youth who wants to go can go. Our youth ministry at North seeks to learn, serve, and celebrate God’s love with EVERYONE! The Cookie Project makes this possible in tangible ways. Thank you for your support!
We will take orders every Sunday in November in the West Entry. If you forget to place your order, you can email Anne Moman (firstname.lastname@example.org). Payment is due when you pick up your cookies on Sunday, December 7 in the Parlor. If you are sponsoring a box, payment is due at the time of order.